Nose so Bright

Nose so bright!!  That's a funny way to announce my return to the world of blogland!!  I'm not going to bore you with the details, but it has taken a month and a complete computer rebuild to get back.  It's not all perfect yet, but at least I can access my computer, use the internet, check emails and download photos!!

SO back to Nose so Bright!  That's the title of my latest batch of ATC swaps I made for the Stamp Happy Group.  The theme was Christmas and Critters, so I combined the two with some punch art and made some cute little reindeer ATCs.  Aha!  Now we're thinking Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, with a nose so bright!  Have a look:
I just love this little reindeer!  I found a similar Rudolph in blogland, but have lost my bookmarked page of where I found it, so I can't give you my source, but I can show you how it inspired me.  I used some Crystal Effects on Rudolph's nose to give him some shine!


Tomorrow I'll be back to show you the ATC swaps I received in return.

So here's what I used:

Stamps: Delicate Doilies
Inks: Cool Caribbean, Almost Amethyst & Marina Mist,
Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Real Red
Other: punches, Crystal Effects, snowflake confetti & computer/printer

As Arnie (from one of my favourite movies) says..... "I'll be back", and that's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips