ATCs - Birds

Did you catch your breath after yesterday's LONG post?  LOL!!  If you're a familiar reader, you'll know I'm short and sweet, I don't really talk about much other than the project I've made.  I guess, that's me, private by nature!  So before I start babbling, I thought I would show my latest ATC for the Stamp Happy Yahoo Group.  It was for the month of August, and the theme was Birds - owls, feathers, flight. I have just realised that I forgot to name it on my ATC label, but I've called this one .... Birds of a feather!  Original, hah!





I've used only a few techniques this time, but enough to create a collage of sorts!  I've thumped and bumped the background in Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz, and then used sponge daubers to colour my sun with Daffodil Delight.  I've used the Nature Walk stamp set and the Clearly for You stamp set for the birds, cage and the eggs.  I cut out the bird, coloured his chest with Riding Hood Red and gave him a black little pearl for an eye.  I hope you like, and more importantly, I hope my swap recipients like!!


So to recap what I've used:

Stamps: Nature Walk & Clearly for You
Papers: Whisper White & Soft Suede CS
Inks: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze & Daffodil Delight
Other: black pearls

Well, the kids are calling .... so as usual, just a quick post!!  Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips