Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!  Yep, it was my birthday this week.  One of the 'big' ones.  It's one of those bittersweet moments.  The realisation that you're not quite so young anymore, but also realising that you're not really that old either!!  I've been blessed with beautiful cards, flowers, wishes and presents from my friends and lovelyfamily.  I"ll share a few of them later in the week.  Today I wanted to show you a card I received from Stampin' Up!.  It's so cute!


I love the little cupcakes with a little bit of bling on each and everyone one of them!


And you know what else it came with for me, a special Stampin' Up! demonstrator discount just for me!!  I'll be buying myself something a little extra special from Stampin' Up!.  It's just one of many reasons for joining!!

Anyway, it's almost time to do the school run, so checking out and see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips