Owls

I love craft.  I am passionate about papercraft, especially making cards!  But I do like to dabble with other crafts too!  I enjoy sewing but don't seem to find time for longer or complex projects, so I am really enjoying creating my felties!!

One of my current projects are these cute owls in the current edition of the Notebook Magazine.  They are so cute!!  Here's a pic from the Notebook Magazine:


And here's my first owl to show - it's for one of my gorgeous nieces.  I'll leave it to my gorgeous nieces to pick their colours .... I'll just make them!!  I'm also making one for baby Jessica as well as my sister, so I've a few more to add to the collection!  And here's my purple owl!!


So how does this relate to Stampin' Up! you might ask?   Well, the new 2010-2011 SU Idea Book & Catalogue is due out in a few more sleeps (September 1, 2010).  And you'll be pleasantly surprised by their Oh So Cute owl punch.  I will be ordering one for myself in a few more sleeps.  I need cards and tags to match my feltie owls!!

And if you would like to make these owls, head on over to the Notebook Magazine website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips