Just Add Ink Challenge - JAI27

For another great place to find challenges, layout and inspiration - head on over to Just Add Ink.  You can participate in their sketch or colour challenges.  This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, and it's one I will use over and over again!  This week's challenge sketch:


Needing to break away from the Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Pale Plum colour combo's I've been using of late, I wanted to do something with bright colours.  And of course, the Tart & Tangy stamp set with bright bold colours is the perfect solution!  It just happens to be one of my all-time favourite stamp sets too!!


Here's a front view which hopefully shows the embossed background a bit better!


This was a great challenge to play along with!  And a great colour combination for a dreary winter day here in Canberra.  Here's what I used:

Stamps: Tart & Tangy and Tiny Tags
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Just Orange, Green Galore, Garden Green & Bravo Burgandy
Papers: Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow & Green Galore CS
Other: Circle & Medium Tag punches, Big Shot & Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Crochet Thread, Crystal Effects &Stampin' Dimensionals.

To give the cherries some oomph, I highlighted them with Crystal Effects and raised them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Perfect.  Now I might go and get some fruit ... feeling a bit hungry for some!!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a bright fun, summer card! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, fun look of the card and the little tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my ABSOLUTE FAV card that i've seen in this challenge!! It's totally wonderful in every way, the colours, the little tags, the fruit! LOVE IT!!!
    Smiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, bright, happy card, Carolyn! I adore the tiny bow with the Tiny Tags. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips