March 2010

Don't you just love public holidays on a Monday??? Today, is Canberra Day and there is nothing nicer than a sleep-in on a Monday morning after a busy weekend. The only alarm clock we had was Matthew waking and waiting to be picked up out of his cot.

But then I realised how behind I am on my blogging!! I haven't even shown you my March calendar month!! So here it is, at least it's still the month of March and only 8 days late!!


This calendar page was inspired by a scrap layout I had just finished. These small pages are perfect for using up scraps!!

Here's what I used:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Artfully Asian (retired) & Live your Dream (retired)
Inks: Close to Cocoa
Papers: Very Vanilla & Taken with Teal
Other: Dragonfly stamp (a freebie I received with a magazine a few years ago), rhinestones, Twinkling H2Os and sponge daubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips